- On infinite octavalent polyhedral surfaces, (joint with Charles Camacho), to appear in Contemporary Mathematics.
- Automorphisms of abelian varieties and principal polarizations, (joint with Catherine Ray), Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo Series 2, (2021).
- Translation covers of some triply periodic platonic surfaces, (joint with Jayadev Athreya), Conformal Geometry and Dynamics, Volume 25, (2021), pp.34–50.
- Geometric realizations of cyclically branched coverings over punctured spheres, Ph.D. Thesis, Indiana University, (2018).
On a triply periodic polyhedral surface whose vertices are Weierstrass points, Arnold Mathematical Journal, (2017) Volume 3, Issue 3, pp. 319-331.
- Kontsevich–Zorich monodromy of translation covers of some platonic surfaces, (joint with Rodolfo Gutierrez-Romo and Anthony Sanchez)
- Doubling the cube, (joint with Matthias Weber)
- Geometry Seminar, University of Michigan, Apr 21
- Graduate Student Topology/Geometry Conference, young faculty speaker, Apr 21
- Geometry, Topology, and Dynamics Seminar, KIAS, Dec 19
- Topology Seminar, KAIST, Nov 19
- Department Colloquium, Oregon State University, Jan 19
- Geometry-Topology Seminar, Oregon State University, Jan 19
- AMS Special Session on Differential Geometry of Smooth and Discrete Surfaces in Euclidean and Lorentz Spaces, Sep 17
- Algebra and Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Washington, Nov 16
- Geometry Seminar, Korea University, Dec 15
- AMS Special Session on Aspects of Minimal Surfaces in Riemannian Manifolds, Nov 15